>It’s resolution time…as if you didn’t know that. Television commercials and talk shows are all pushing the fact that we must make resolutions at this time of the year.
It’s not that I’m anti-resolution, it’s that I want to have a more structured goal than a wish that I hope comes true in the new year.
So…I’ve been trying to decide how this is going to work…I’ve decided to have some activity goals to aspire to. Mainly some running/walking goals.
- March 5th: 5k Carrot Run
- May 1st: Flying Pig 13k
- August 21: Danskin Triathlon
- October: Run Like Hell 5k
- November 25: Thanksgiving Day 5k
- December 5: Jingle Bell 5k
A couple of tools that I have started using that you might want to try:
- DailyMile (to track walking/running program – it’s free and is the source of my Donut Meter)
- FitDay (to track everything else – seriously, what a fantastic FREE program)
- 1286 calories per day until I reach my goal weight
- Yoga 3x per week
- Switch out weekday morning coffee to unsweetened tea